Welcome to the new weekly feature on Thursdays called "Patch Picks," highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch, where to watch the big game, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Patch Picks: Valentine's Day/Most Romantic Restaurants
● - Located in Somers, the Somers Inn has an extensive menu where you and your sweetheart will be able to find something you like.
● - Figaro's, located in Enfield, is a family-owned Italian restaurant that offers delicious authentic Italian food in a casual fine dining atmosphere.
● - The Nutmeg, located in East Windsor, will be featuring a special Valentine's Day menu.
● Mill on the River - The Mill on the River, located in South Windsor, is a beautiful old mill, providing a nice atmosphere, and the restaurant has an extensive menu to choose from.
● Zest - Formerly Monet's Table, Zest is located in a picturesque 1750's farmhouse in Tolland. The restaurant serves ethnically influenced American cuisine.