Following the now infamous Blizzard of 2013, another round of wintry weather is headed our way.
Here is this weekend's weather outlook for Ellington, Somers:
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday: A chance of snow before 1 p.m., then rain and snow. High near 36. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night: Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 31. East wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100 percent. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday: Snow likely, mainly before 11 a.m. Cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.