Any Super Bowl Party has to serve a sandwich of some kind. Pulled pork slidersare the perfect choice! Sweet and savory, this recipe will have them cheering for you!
- 1/2 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 pound(s) boneless pork shoulder, trimmed
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 8 small rolls, split
- 8 leaves green-leaf lettuce
- Potato chips, for serving
- In a 5- to 6-qt slow cooker, whisk together the apricot preserves and vinegar; stir in the onion.
- Season the pork with the cumin and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Nestle the pork among the onions and cook, covered, until pork is tender and easily pulls apart, on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 5 to 6 hours.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork and stir it into the cooking liquid. Form sliders with the rolls, lettuce and pork. Serve with potato chips, if desired.
See more at www.delish.com