The beauty and the challenge in writing about manifesting what you need and want is that there is an overwhelming amount of information on this topic. Everywhere I turn these days I am brought face to face with the buzzwords of Universal Laws, co-creation, vibrational frequency, intention, abundance, prosperity mentality, gratitude and appreciation. Despite all the available information, I’m not seeing many people around me creating great prosperity, whether that be wealth, health, relationships, work or leisure. So, if these Laws are Universal, applying exactly the same every time, why do results appear to be so varied? Why aren’t the results predictable and consistent? What really works and what doesn’t?
Here are five steps that I believe are critical to manifesting your dreams.
1. Get clear on what you want to be, do and have and then create positive intentions. If you are having difficulty deciding on what you want, make a list of what you don’t want and then turn it around! Make your intentions, concise and positive.
2. Visualize and experience a clear mental picture, using all of your senses. Be in your picture, seeing, hearing and feeling everything as if you have already achieved your goal. Create the emotion of the moment in your body, feel the joy of living whatever it is that you want to be, do or have.
3. Relax and fully expect to receive what you have “ordered”, just as if you’d placed your order at a wonderful restaurant. Don’t worry about “how” it will be cooked up and delivered; leave that up to The Universe. Release the need to figure it out.
4. Develop awareness of any unconscious limiting beliefs that are sabotaging your ability to create the life of your dreams. When thinking of what you want to be, do or have, complete this sentence: “I can’t be, do or have X because………….” Whatever comes after because is your limiting belief. Utilize processes such as Emotional Freedom Technique to release these limiting beliefs and clear the way for manifesting.
5. Express gratitude for everything in your life as often as possible, at least once a day. Make a practice of writing down or saying out loud what you are grateful for, when you wake up or before you go to sleep. This will raise your vibrational energy and begin to attract higher vibrating experiences to you.
I am certain that if you follow these guidelines consistently you will begin to experience wonderful things in your life. Many blessings on your manifesting success!
See other blog posts at http://reawakenyourdreamer.com/reflections